Sunday 30 June 2013

Event Announcement-Bake Fest# 21


Bake Fest, an immensely popular event started by Vardhini of Cook's Joy, needs no introduction to all Baking enthusiasts. The event has come a long way with completing 20 successful months. As we enter the 21st month, I happily announce being the host of this event. 
Being a complete Bake-o-holic, I look forward to having lots of fun getting to see amazing bakes from all of you. 

Kindly follow these simple rules:

1. Send in any recipe which has been baked / broiled.
2. Only vegetarian or vegan recipes please. I normally accept eggs in baking and hence eggs are allowed.
3. Usage of the logo is appreciated as it helps spread the word.
4. Linking to my announcement page and the Bake Fest announcement page is mandatory. If sending an old entry, it needs to be re-published with the links.
5. You can send in any number of new entries and a maximum of 2 old entries.  
6. Send in your yummy entries to amritavishal127@gmail.com with the following details:
Subject: Bake Fest#21
Your name and your blog name:
Recipe title and URL:
One picture of your dish:

The event runs from 1st to 31st July. 
A roundup will be posted in the first week of August.

All you wonderful and amazing Baker's, please send us your bakes and enrich this event.

Happy Baking
Amrita

7 comments:

  1. What a fun sounding event and I do love baking! Although I always seem to run out of time for Daring Bakers every month :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi
    sent you my entry.
    all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. later in the month I will have some entries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy hosting..will send my entries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amrita, sound like a wonderful event. Happy hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi amrita . Nice event. will surely participate.

    Hey I am also hosting my first food event at http://weliciousdelicious.blogspot.in/2013/07/corn-mania-food-event.html.

    Please do participate. Would love to have your amazing recipes at my blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...