Dear friends this month I have got the opportunity to guest host a very famous event in the food blog world named ‘Favorite Recipes’ brainchild of an immensely talented blogger and an even more amazing person Swathi Iyer who blogs from Zesty South Indian Kitchen
After quite some brainstorming I chose this months theme for the event as Favorite Rice dishes
Rice as you all know is the staple food of over half the world's population and is the grain with the second highest wordwide production. It is an excellent source of fuel for our body being easily digested. So the energy it supplies becomes quickly available to our body.
Rice is such a versatile grain of all and is found in almost all types of cuisines. Cooked in a variety of ways it is used in soups, salads, appetizers, main course and even in deserts. It is a grain that merrily blends in the flavor of any dish.
So sharpen your culinary mind and don you aprons to show me some amazing Rice recipes from your kitchen. Recipes can be of any cuisine and can be either Sweet or Savoury.
Kindly read and follow these simple rules
- Remember that this is a favorite recipes event and so I would like to know your reason
- Only new posts from 1st November till month end are allowed, so no archived post please.
- Recipes can be vegetarian as well as non vegetarian, sweet as well as savoury.
- Please link this announcement page in you blog post. Usage of logo is highly appreciated.
- Yo may send in as many recipes but remember the star ingredient has to be rice.
- Non-bloggers are welcome to share their recipes with a picture to this email email@example.com
Send in your contribution with your name, your blog name and URL of the contributed recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to you support and amazing recipes.